Tuesday 31 July 2012

A Handful of Outfits

   Hello everyone! I've had a very busy couple of weeks so I've got plenty of outfits to post on this thing. :)



I am wearing my vintage t-shirt underneath
my white H&M day dress, with my great grandmothers
owl necklace.



I went on a great shopping trip in Brighton last Thursday. :D
I bought a bunch of cool stuff including this
Starbucks tee and checked shirt.



Yesterday, I arrived back home from a long weekend camping in France.
 It was a lot of fun but I was very happy to leave the tent and do some
shopping on the way back to the ferry!

I bought this amazing skirt at the H&M in Cite Europe. I hope
you can see the cute little bird pattern. :D



Here I am not looking very glam on the ferry!
I'm wearing my pink Gap trousers and new H&M shirt.


  Thank you for reading! I'd love to know what you think. :) Summerdais xx




A pretty little town in France. :)




16 comments:

  1. Loving all of these outfits :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment Daisy :) ahaha yea those are some of the photos from Studded Hearts which I found really captivating. I really like her photography, they are awesome :)
    Love your haircut by the way! The straight bangs and curls are all so chic.
    Vous êtes très jolie Daisy :D
    Bonne journée~

    X
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine! I cut the fringe myself because I dont trust hairdressers! I'm glad you like it. :D x

      Delete
    2. oh wow...you did a fantastic job at it then!
      thanks for your comment back lovely.
      more photos like that soon hopefully ♥

      X
      Catherine.

      Delete
  3. I love your first and third outfit, really cute and romantic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first outfit is my favourite, how cute!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The starbucks tee is fab! Sounds like you had a lovely time in France, the pictures are so pretty :) you even manage to look cute when you're looking windswept on a ferry!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Kaz, it was great! I'm loving the tee too. :D x

      Delete
  6. Love your style!!!!!!!! keep on the good post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute outfits, love the Starbucks tee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi summerdais! i wanted to follow your blog but I can't find the link! anyway, i have the same starbucks shirt! x

    xinalia on WIWT - and also here obviously, hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I'll be checking your blog out right now! x